🎃Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread🎃
🌿🍁Happy Foodie Friday babes!! Every year, When Fall finally arrives after a hot summer, the FIRST thing I always bake is my pumpkin chocolate chip bread!! YUMMMM!! ☺️🎃🍫It’s totally my favorite Fall baked treat, for years now!! I’ve baked my recipe in both loaves & muffin pans, but the moist-meter is better in a loaf! For the record, I detest that word 🤣, but I can’t think of another! So, here’s my personal recipe!! Bring on all the Fall treats!! What’s your favorite Fall treat?!🍁🍃🍂
🍁 🎃ℙ𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕜𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎃🍁
2 3/4 c sugar
15 oz pumpkin
3/4 c oil
3 1/2 c flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
2/3 c water
10 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease loaf pan.
- In mixer bowl, mix sugar and oil. Add eggs, beat well.
- I’m separate bowl, mix dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture, mixing slowly.
- Add water and mix.
- Add pumpkin and mix.
- Pour blended batter into pan.
- Bake for 55 min, checking center with toothpick for “done-ness.”
- Let cool and Enjoy!!